Wednesday, April 1, 2020

Week 32: Crafting Kindness


The Kindness Countdown, like the rest of the world, is under quarantine. And while I'm sad a handful of the activities I was planning on doing in the 13 remaining weeks will no longer be possible, the world needs more kindness than ever, and I'm excited to get creative and keep spreading smiles from the safety of my home. (And look forward to doing those other activities at a later, safer date!)

This week, my daughters and I made bracelets for some special ladies, both young and old, in our lives. 


We got the idea for this Perler Bead craft from my favorite blog, HonestlyWTF. We personalized each bracelet with the recipient's name (or nickname) and added their favorite colors or a mix of ones we thought fit their personality. 


I wrote out positive notes and popped each bracelet in the mail on Monday...a few of them have been received and I'm happy to report that they were nice surprises that brought smiles to their recipient's faces. Mission accomplished!

I've already started on this week's activity and am excited to share it all with you over the weekend! 

Stay tuned, stay home, and stay healthy!

Wishing you all well!
Shannon

No comments:

Post a Comment