Saturday, September 14, 2024

Week 11: Personalized Packages

I'm really cutting the deadline for this blog post close, whew! Better almost late than never, so here goes...


Last week's project consisted of three personalized packages for different special people in my life; two mailed, one delivered in person. 

The first was a card and art project for my daughter away at college. I'm going to keep the description for this one short and sweet...and private. ;)

The second was for some awesome repeat clients who purchased their home with me five years ago and now, two kids later, realized their dream of owning a lake cottage. I packaged up some s'mores supplies, of course, and everything needed for them to add a personalized arrow directing visitors to their cottage on the poles that lead to their little community drive. 

And the last was a Packers Party in a Box (everyone at the UPS store got a kick out of that when the employee asked me what was inside). 

My boyfriend's good friend goes out to Colorado to stay for a week each year and they play golf by day and draft their fantasy teams by night. This year, I sent them all the fixings needed for a proper Packers party to celebrate the season's kickoff again the Eagles in Brazil. 

I only wish I could have packed a W in there for them (and me) to enjoy. Go Pack Go!!

No comments:

Post a Comment